BSER Roll Pan

BreakYaNeckSS

aright so my BSER Roll Pan willl be in soon, but i was wondering if there was anything i need to do to get the truck ready as far as install, i have the hitch and tire off....is there anyting ill need or does it all bolt on...im just trying to pregame here...

Hi,

I just got home from out of town and I had mine waiting for me, it looks like you will have to drill two holes in the lower rear bed corner (for the roll ban bolts) and several small holes for the self tapping screws (to help support the pan) into the bed underneath the tailgate. I'm installing mine during one of the first two weekends in October at a friends body shop up in Michigan.

DW

Hi,

I just got home from out of town and I had mine waiting for me, it looks like you will have to drill two holes in the lower rear bed corner (for the roll ban bolts) and several small holes for the self tapping screws (to help support the pan) into the bed underneath the tailgate. I'm installing mine during one of the first two weekends in October at a friends body shop up in Michigan.

DW

sweet bro..good for u, and thanx for the input on the install...goodluck with urs....lemme know how it went... :thumbs: