Who installed your supercharger?

Fun Guy

First of all, what kind of supercharger did you get?

Magnacharger Radix

Who installed it

Cerritos Hummer. Their Mr Goodwrench service center was recommended to me by Magnacharger. Magnacharger trained them directly, and they have done several supercharger installs on H2s (which really need the help).

where are they located

Cerritos Auto Square, in Cerritos.

and would you recommend them to do an install for someone else
Yes, this did well. I only had two minor issues. They missed putting a plug bolt where you would install a boost guage line. And they didn't notice that a fuse was missing in the trucks fuse box (Chevy's fault), causing the intercooler pump not to run. They fixed both items quickly.

They are probably not the cheapest place to have your install done, but they are real mechanics with experience and do good work.

First of all, what kind of supercharger did you get? Who installed it, where are they located, and would you recommend them to do an install for someone else?

Magnacharger Radix Supercharger.

I installed it.

At my house - Pensacola, FL

No, he didn't know what he was doing :D and cost way too much :jester:

Magnacharger Radix.

Lingenfelter Performance Engineering in Decatur, IN. 100% professional; 100% expensive. The two usually go hand-in-hand (admittedly there are exceptions, but they are few).

I would recommend them without reservation.

Magacharger Radix

Installed it in my garage. Piece of cake.

All it cost was a few broken wrenches that I threw when the installation instructions pissed me off..

You can get new ones if they were Craftsman :D

Talking about those instructions, you know I would have had less confusion if only that parts bags had been labeled. Like "intercooler hardware", for instance. How did you like that picture taken from 10' back, after it had been installed, and the directions only say, "install intercooler?"

All it cost was a few broken wrenches that I threw when the installation instructions pissed me off..

LOL....sounds like me, slim. :D

How did you like that picture taken from 10' back, after it had been installed, and the directions only say, "install intercooler?"

I am continually amazed at folks who write their own instructions to save a crummy few hundred dollars instead of hiring a professional copy writer and photographer. Or these Japanese companies who try to write/translate their own owners manuals without hiring an American to check the English. :wtf:

Talking about those instructions, you know I would have had less confusion if only that parts bags had been labeled. Like "intercooler hardware", for instance. How did you like that picture taken from 10' back, after it had been installed, and the directions only say, "install intercooler?"

Yea, that was fun. Sorting through the bags trying to decide which parts went to what.

I only had a little over a bag left over so I should be ok right? :D

Talking about those instructions, you know I would have had less confusion if only that parts bags had been labeled.  Like "intercooler hardware", for instance.  How did you like that picture taken from 10' back, after it had been installed, and the directions only say, "install intercooler?"

Yea, that was fun. Sorting through the bags trying to decide which parts went to what.

I only had a little over a bag left over so I should be ok right? :D

I'm glad you first admitted you had leftover parts, I wasn't going to. :jester:

Archived