Drilling front bumpers to smooth-out ride

misterp

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does this mod apply only to awd or to 2wd as well im sitting on a 5/7 drop? djm lower and upper control arms and sway bar??

It applies to any truck (or car?) using torsion bar front springs & rubber bump-stops.

Mr. P.

so P did you ever get DJM control arms or are you still on the spindles ? if so which ones did you like better. i have 2" lowering spindles i bought over a year ago that i never installed and was wondering what else i was going to need for the install (different shocks or what ever).

so P did you ever get DJM control arms or are you still on the spindles ? if so which ones did you like better. i have 2" lowering spindles i bought over a year ago that i never installed and was wondering what else i was going to need for the install (different shocks or what ever).

Still suffering with the McGaughy's "Deluxe" kit and hating it. I have ridden in several DJM trucks the last 2-years and they ride far better than the drop spindle trucks; in Dan's single-cab with DJM CalMax it rode better than stock, was amazing on that truck. DJM hands-down IMO. I have decided to run the McGaughy's until the steering & suspension needs total overhaul, and will switch it all out then.

Mr. P.