03 SS MUFLER TAIL PIPE FOR SALE

SSMANIAC

:chevy: Just replace my muffler with flowmasters and I dont have any space to keep my stock muffler so is for sale now. It is heavy so be prepare for shipping cost. :D Anybody interested please email me other wise it will be on ebay next week. :thumbs: I know 02denali was interested in buying one.

Thanks

Noel R

SSMANIAC, Is it possible for you to get a soundclip of your FM exhaust?

Did you get (2) 40 series? I'm looking for the deep power sound, not the hallow (Borla) or Raspy (Corsa) sound. Just curious if thats what you get with the SS+FM.

slj:

IMO the flowmaster exhaust is the way to go if you are looking for the low rumble burble sound. I have a 50 series flowmaster muffler and love the sound it makes, it really turns heads…

I like the classic muscle car sound and tone and flow master muffler IMO have that down to a “T” the others are a bit mellow or quite IMO, except for the magnaflow muffler they sound almost exactly like the flowmaster and have a built in X-pipe so you can kill to birds with one stone…

slj:

IMO the flowmaster exhaust is the way to go if you are looking for the low rumble burble sound. I have a 50 series flowmaster muffler and love the sound it makes, it really turns heads…

I like the classic muscle car sound and tone and flow master muffler IMO have that down to a “T” the others are a bit mellow or quite IMO, except for the magnaflow muffler they sound almost exactly like the flowmaster and have a built in X-pipe so you can kill to birds with one stone…

:jester: SLJ: Were there you go, I totally agree with Blackhawk, I also have 50 series 1 muffler dual in dual out behind the tires, the sound is excellent i love it!! Loud from 0-55 but mellows out after that, If you like muscle sound you will love this set up. once again the part # for the muffler is 530504. I don't have anything to record the sound and post it here if not i would post it for you. Sorry, Hope this helps out though :cheers:

Flowmaster 530504 is a dual 3" in/dual 2.5" out 50 series delta.

Yes that # is the dual in and dual out 50 series flowmaster muffler.

I did the dual 3” in single 3.5” out flowmaster to maintain the stock exit locating and tip. The sound is amazing it sounds strikingly similar to the stock tone just a lot louder, burlier and has that distinctive large displacement burble sound…

Archived