Magnuson MP122H Truck system inside

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
how's it going with that 122 blower? I'm waiting to see what the difference is going to be between the 112 and the 122!! what other mods have you done to your truck? Pat.

the disassembly starts this weekend, here are some things that have showed up as of late:

DSCN2356.jpg

DSCN2320.jpg

DSCN2319.jpg

DSCN2310.jpg

DSCN2352.jpg

My big install is just around the corner now, as some of you know, it's been almost 2 yrs in the making. I did my best, with the help of a few experts, in choosing a well thought out combination/package. Cam specs have changed 100 times, and I've had no less than 3 cams in my possession, all uninstalled.

So in keeping with my goals and engine parameters, the basic spec is as follows.

-Heads, WCCH 035 Stage 2's, 73.5cc, 2.02 1.57 (roughly 9.0-1 CR w/stock Head Gaskets)

-Cam, EDC(Flowtech), 224/236 .600/.590 @ 116LSA (powerband is 2000-6400 rpm on a 346-364ci engine)

-Connecting Rods, Stock w/LPE rod bolts (same as Katech)

-Rocker Arms, Stock

-Lifters, Stock

-Pushrods- Comp Cams 7.4

-Timing Chain- Comp Cams adjustable single roller ( I will be degreeing the Cam)

-Blower, Magnuson MP122HH @ 10lbs of boost

The exhaust system is already installed, SW 1 3/4, 3" collectors, Magnaflow 3" dual out the back.

On the DynoSim Software this combo is making between 750-850fwhp/fwtq, depending on boost levels, 10-14psi range. Peak TQ occurring @ 2000-2500rpm, Peak HP occurring @ 6000rpm (extending to 6500rpm). Obviously that's not a reality yet so I will be sure to post results as the combination is tested in the appropriate sections.

Edited by moregrip (see edit history)

spent this evening organizing the garage for the next few weeks, this will probably be as clean as the garage gets for the rest of this year :D

the trucks parking space for the next few weeks:

DSCN2360.jpg

far wall, dis-assembly station:

DSCN2363.jpg

infamous pile of parts :cheers:

DSCN2362.jpg

parts washer:

DSCN2361.jpg

multi use cart/hydraulic press:

DSCN2364.jpg

Edited by moregrip (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
The conversion kit will be offered as an off road “tuner” kit only at this time.

So I can just peel off the CARB certification sticker from my old Radix, and put it on top of the "off road use only" sticker on the MP122H and be good to go?

:jester:

The conversion kit will be offered as an off road “tuner” kit only at this time.

So I can just peel off the CARB certification sticker from my old Radix, and put it on top of the "off road use only" sticker on the MP122H and be good to go?

:jester:

not legally :nono: ......................but who's the wiser :flag:

• 3 weeks later...