Magnuson MP122H Truck system inside

Tony picked up my truck today to put the 122 on :cheers: . He gave me a killer deal, we were waiting to put some ones used 112 on but I guess the guy flaked out and didn't bring his truck in. Tony new I wanted one soon because tax refunds were burning a hole in my pocket, he hooked it up. I just cant wait to get the truck back, hopefully this weekend. Looks like that level V will be coming sooner than expected.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony picked up my truck today to put the 122 on :cheers: . He gave me a killer deal, we were waiting to put some ones used 112 on but I guess the guy flaked out and didn't bring his truck in. Tony new I wanted one soon because tax refunds were burning a hole in my pocket, he hooked it up. I just cant wait to get the truck back, hopefully this weekend. Looks like that level V will be coming sooner than expected.

with that blower it will be real soon :crackup:

keep us posted

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks great. What are the specs on that 4L80? Also, I noticed the billet flexplate. It looks like it's curved like the 4.8/5.3 ones, but it has the 6 holes for the 4L80 style converter. Is that what it is and you can run it with out the crank spacer or do you still need the spacer? :dunno:

• 1 month later...

Oh my! That's purdy! I am very very jealous.

I have 1,600 saved, and I just payed off my motorcycle, so I can start saving that payment each month. Oh, and I sold my '83 Chevy, so that saves me 50 a month for insurance. I should have the cash saved in no time.

Is the 122 for stock apps, or should I get the 112 for stock? Also, should I make sure to get the "H" kit, or does it really matter.

Mike

Oh my! That's purdy! I am very very jealous.

I have 1,600 saved, and I just payed off my motorcycle, so I can start saving that payment each month. Oh, and I sold my '83 Chevy, so that saves me 50 a month for insurance. I should have the cash saved in no time.

Is the 122 for stock apps, or should I get the 112 for stock? Also, should I make sure to get the "H" kit, or does it really matter.

Mike

at this point I'd just get the 122H and be done with it :driving:

do you really think the stock motor will handle it?!? I would be very surprised... unless you run a huge pulley...

Im not trying it first!! lol... i pretty much have enough with my 112 for now...

BTW - that thing is beautiful... OMG... how soon till it is done, the build?

VIDEO IS MANDATORY!

any ideas on numbers?

do you really think the stock motor will handle it?!? I would be very surprised... unless you run a huge pulley...

Im not trying it first!! lol... i pretty much have enough with my 112 for now...

VIDEO IS MANDATORY!

any ideas on numbers?

bagged7104 is running a 122 on his stock 6.0 and he seems happy with it.

VIDEO IS MANDATORY!

any ideas on numbers?

if your set on the 112, at least get the high helix rotors, that will be good for a few more ponies