What happen to my #8 piston???

Well as you can see by the pic, I had a little problem at 6700rpm with 12lbs of boost and some DOG ASS BAD tunning...........and I will leave it at that. So as you can see I will be putting in some new parts. I thought the pic was great now that I have had 4 months to swallow it.

somethingmissing.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same thing happen to me. Here is a couple jems. Notice the peak hole through the block  :crackup:  :crackup:

I am a little curious as to who was helping you with your tunning? Did you have a WB hooked up to it and please tell me about this. Do we have any thing that can tie the two together???

Damn, that is quite serious. With that much RPM, what was your cam? I don't remember doing any tuning on your truck, but I'd sure hope I wasn't responsible for that much mess.  :eek:

Who was this comment for?

You.

I remember talking to you on the phone a few times, but couldn't remember if I'd sent you any files or anything. That is sure one F'd up cylinder. :shakehead:

You.

I remember talking to you on the phone a few times, but couldn't remember if I'd sent you any files or anything. That is sure one F'd up cylinder. :shakehead:

Whats more F*ed up is the $$$ it will cost me to fix all this sh*t! And if you can not remember if you did tunning on it then I guess that explains it to me.