Trade my Dodge

ssvette

When I bought my Dodge Ram it was not what I wanted. I was at the Chevy dealer and the only thing in my price range was used. My wife talked me into walking across the street to the dodge dealer, because

she knew I would rather be hit by a car than walk onto the ford lot. Well I ended up buying a Dodge Ram with the 360 motor to pull my 67SS to the track and the vette to shows. I have to say I am happy with the truck after the last few years but I am eyeballing the Chevy trucks again, man they are nice. But again they are the most expensive truck on the market, why can't chevy make them more affordable I would say the ford F150 is the cheapest in more ways than one then Dodge then Chevy. Any Comments?

I have a comment. You pay for wha you get! To own the best is to pay the most. Chevy's aren't cheap but they are the elite. What is the major reason the F-1Sh!tty is the number one seller? B/C it is cheap! My advice to anybody is pay the extra money, you will not regret it.

Very well put. :)

Well I have been a Chevy guy for 25 years and I guess I will always be.

But until resently a Chevy truck was not the ELITE of trucks but it dam well was the toughest one and it was priced comparable to the others in the market. I guess I'm still pissed about the Camaro going away, I guess I don't understand the generals thinking now-a-days??

Archived