Zippy Performance

I just wanted to thank Zippy for the tune he did on my truck today.

After we had brunch, I asked Zippy if he had any time to tune my truck before I left town. I followed him back to his house, and he tuned the truck on the spot. I really appreciate the willingness to go out of his way to tune my truck (which only had a Corsa and Volant....nothing out of the ordinary). After the tune, he told me to take the truck for a spin, and see how I liked it. Within the first block, I had a smile on my face.

Zippy really knows his stuff on this truck. The shifts are beautiful, and I did see a slight increase in mileage on the way back (the problem now is that I can't seem to keep my foot out of the gas......).

If anybody is lucky enough to have the opportunity for Zippy to tune their truck, DON'T PASS THE OPPORTUNITY UP!!! I am completely satisfied! Zippy gets a big :thumbsup: !

Rob

After the tune, he told me to take the truck for a spin, and see how I liked it. Within the first block, I had a smile on my face.

That first drive is the best. :thumbs: Mine went sideways when I turned out on the road and stepped on it. (It was raining)

• 3 months later...

send him an email or a personal message, i know hes been a busy guy latley so if he doesent get back you right away he will just be patient.

he has done the tuning on my truck and the results speak for themselves, Thanks Zippy!

send him an email or a personal message, i know hes been a busy guy latley so if he doesent get back you right away he will just be patient.

he has done the tuning on my truck and the results speak for themselves, Thanks Zippy!

I have seen the results :crazy: , and I hope he can take a look at my tune. I have a Nelson tune, but he is impossible to get a hold of anymore, which sucks because I have already spent the money on it.

I have seen the results :crazy: , and I hope he can take a look at my tune. I have a Nelson tune, but he is impossible to get a hold of anymore, which sucks because I have already spent the money on it.

Sorry about the busy issue lately guys. I'm trying to work that out. I used to have considerably more time to do stuff at work, but the new guy I work with is so lazy that he's taken up most of the time I have to do stuff during the day. I'm working on setting up time after work that is specific to answering pm's, e-mails, and programming. If I don't respond to e-mail or pm it's because I get so many that if I don't respond to it right away I might forget to go back to it. The easiest way to contact me is to call. If I don't answer, I'm probably working and can't answer, just call back again.

Zippy

Sorry about the busy issue lately guys. I'm trying to work that out. I used to have considerably more time to do stuff at work, but the new guy I work with is so lazy that he's taken up most of the time I have to do stuff during the day. I'm working on setting up time after work that is specific to answering pm's, e-mails, and programming. If I don't respond to e-mail or pm it's because I get so many that if I don't respond to it right away I might forget to go back to it. The easiest way to contact me is to call. If I don't answer, I'm probably working and can't answer, just call back again.

Zippy

hey Zip, how far are you from Joliet, IL?

Zippy

cool , thats what i was planning on doing but i wont have my truck back until a few days so i dint think a new tune would do any good with out a truck to use it on. ill be calling you soon!!

Zippy

hey Zip, how far are you from Joliet, IL?

About a 3 1/2 - 4 hour drive if I recall correctly.