Stock 1/4 mile times???

nxtnlne

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur V-Maxx is not the performance package truck right? Meaning u have a 5.3L right? Just curious...

min dont have 4:10s it has 3:73s mine is the performance package i wonder how come mine dont have 4:10s ????

min dont have 4:10s it has 3:73s mine is the performance package i wonder how come mine dont have 4:10s ????

Do you guys have the classic 2007 v-max or the new v-max? The peformance package comes with 20s and a 3.73. The towing package comes with a 4.10 and 17s. Also my truck runs 14.8 @ 90.62mph. I'm noticing that the 3.73s are getting around the same times as the 4.10s but with a higher end speed.

• 3 weeks later...

My 2007 NBS V-MAX has a GM performance cold air intake with home made ram air magnaflow daul exhaust SC programer 3:73 gear's but mine run's 16.8 in the 1/4 mile what's wrong with that

for some reason i think the nbs are not that fast like the old one last night my buddy with a hemi raced a nbs denali 6.2L you would think that 6.2 won no just barly the hemi took him till about 75mph thats slow when i raced the hemi i passed him at 45mph and that hemi is fast dont know whats wrong with the nbs sorry could not help you

for some reason i think the nbs are not that fast like the old one last night my buddy with a hemi raced a nbs denali 6.2L you would think that 6.2 won no just barly the hemi took him till about 75mph thats slow when i raced the hemi i passed him at 45mph and that hemi is fast dont know whats wrong with the nbs sorry could not help you

I raced a 2007 Cadillac ext (Avalanche version) which is probably around the same weight. We were dead even until 75 :ughdance: ; when the two extra gears in the six speed left me in the dust. I could see her laughing as she pulled away. :crackup: Oh by the way I was towing a small boat at the time 500 - 600 lbs including trailer and I had camping gear and a extra person with me.

I raced a 2007 Cadillac ext (Avalanche version) which is probably around the same weight. We were dead even until 75 :ughdance: ; when the two extra gears in the six speed left me in the dust. I could see her laughing as she pulled away. :crackup: Oh by the way I was towing a small boat at the time 500 - 600 lbs including trailer and I had camping gear and a extra person with me.

Installed diablo sport turned of TM :confused: what a change in take off and power i can spin tires when ever i want 1/4 mile time 14.1 much better.But that was according to my programer how accurate is that. Want to go to the track and see how accurate that time is be for i order a custom tune.

Edited by overkill (see edit history)

Installed diablo sport turned of TM :confused: what a change in take off and power i can spin tires when ever i want 1/4 mile time 14.1 much better.But that was according to my programer how accurate is that. Want to go to the track and see how accurate that time is be for i order a custom tune.

Well i went to the track no 14.1 more like a 15.2 at 90mph i though the programer might be wrong but i did'nt want it to be well that's better than my first time at the track at a 16.8 with no programer. I was using the diablo sport when iI went a 15.2. Now i want to install the EDGE EVO, waiting for a trans update tune from EDGE then I will try it again. I hope it's in befor friday want to go to the track again with the new EVO, but want trust programer time's again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...