(Radix + Headers) - Corsa = Loud

:devil: Well... as most of you know, i reciently performed a cam swap amoungst other things WHILE going through the trans ONCE AGAIN. Anywho... having had the trans out numerous times, I have also had the Corsa system down and out several times.... thus somewhat weakening the exhaust clamps provided with the system. The clamp that went (took a frumpy) was the one at the inlet of the muffler... quick fix in that situation was to quickly get under the truck, remove the remaining portion of the system and place it in the bed for the time being (time was something i didnt have :crackup: ) so... at that point my exhaust system consisted of my JBA headers and factory converters... this gave a whole new meaning of loud @ around 10 psi boost :crackup: , if anyones got the time, i suggest, for shits and giggles, give it a shot... turn some heads REAL fast...

Anywho... i had to sacrafice the clamp for the tips in order to put the muffler back on... i miss my tips... anyone on here have an extra corsa style exhaust clamp just layin around collecting dust like i do spare trans parts :crackup: ?

truck runs good with the cam and other mods... needs tune though...needs tune