V-Max Mods

I cannot find any long tubes for the 07 either. I have the cosa sport catback(which I love) but I am sure some long tubes would definitely add some pull. Somebody out there surely knows!

Well I have an '06 lol. I can find headers and what not, but I'm not certain as to what is best to go with. I want reliability and a good design. I want a nice header,off road, and off-road-back system. A full exhaust system headers to tips.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot find any long tubes for the 07 either. I have the cosa sport catback(which I love) but I am sure some long tubes would definitely add some pull. Somebody out there surely knows!

A couple of my buddies have put Pacesetter long tubes into their 07 silverados. Should be the same as ours:confused:

what kind of exhaust should i get for my 07 sierra vmax. how big of pipes and what what brand of muffler.

The LQ9 is known for the "Drone" at hiway speeds with aftermarket mufflers, lots of people like the Corsa which is currently only available in the complete Catback forn. Me personally, I love my Magnaflow. Loud enough to be noticed when wanted yet no hiway drone.

:yellow_loser: had my o6 denali v-max since feb, so far i have the corsa sport which is great. I also have a k&n drop in, along with a spray in rhino liner. this is my first reply as a new/ old member. I had a 04 ss i bought new and sold a year later with 6k on her. Iwas a member then , glad to see the forum is still going strong. Married now with a 6 month old boy so I needed the four doors. I love my truck! Got to get a pic to go in my sig soon.

I have had my Chev. 07 Crew Vmax 2wd for a few months. Finally seem to have resolved all the issues with it. Just put a Mcgaughy's 3"/5" kit on it using the factory 20's. Real happy with the looks and the driveability. I am interested in learning more about the "custom tune" and who I need to talk to.