[Rant On]

"Phuck tree sap" In the past 2 days I have spent 6 hours clay baring and waxing my truck, and today I HAD to park under a tree and got tree sap all over my truck. This is depressing considering the amount of time I have spent detailing my truck. Does anyone else have a problem with tree sap? What is the best solution of removing this phucking tree sap? [Rant off]

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

If you used a top quality arcrilic sealer the sap won't stand a chance ( in my experiences ) ... the sap doesn't have anything to stick to and it comes off a lot easier ... be careful with the cheapo covers unless you don't get a lot of wind ... they could scratch your truck if it slides around a bunch.

I had this problem not too long ago also.  RAYS B4U helped me out by letting me know to use some Rain X on the tree sap.  It worked great.  Here is the thread.  Hope this helps.

Tree sap Thread

How do you apply the rain-x. I will have to do every inch of my truck, it is all over.

Thanks