DFW Hang out

Blaker888

Ok well I get to go home for awhile 21 days! Well every Saturday night somtimes it all depends, cars meet up back home at a starbucks I know! Mark and I go up their when Im home so I figured hey Im home every great once in a while lets see if I cant get a group of us to go out there so anyway Make a long story Short who lives in Dallas fort worth and would just want to hang out! If there arnt any cars will just go eat at my parents resturant snd bullshit! Wingstop if u guys want to know what resturant it is! So yea let me know what u guys Think!

Glad you're home :flag:

Anyways I don't live around the DFW area but I spend a lot of time around there. I'll be there this weekend and was just wondering where people hung out at...I'm also to old for Deep Elm. I'm talking more like car people. I know the Lightning guys has a cruise night but I want be in my Harley truck :( This time around we'll be Chevy powered.

Glad you're home  :flag:

Anyways I don't live around the DFW area but I spend a lot of time around there. I'll be there this weekend and was just wondering where people hung out at...I'm also to old for Deep Elm. I'm talking more like car people. I know the Lightning guys has a cruise night but I want be in my Harley truck :( This time around we'll be Chevy powered.

"deep elm" i think i have been there.. all i can remember is it was the beginning of summer and everyone was dressed like it was halloween :eek:

Well this isnt really deep elm but its in Ft Worth its on Beach st. Its off of 820 right before it merges into 35! So if I get a few guys it will be cool will meet up at off ramp at 820 and Beach st. at the Chevron station

Ok the date for the meet is July 15 whish a saturday at 9:00 we will go eat and then at 10 to 10:30 we will leave to go to where these people meet up! Its just a bunch of people with fast trucks and cars! Its at the chevron at Beach street and 820 u can call me my name is Blake if I dont ansewer leave a mess a phone # ! My # is 817 907 6322

Thanks for the responses guys!

Edited by Blaker888 (see edit history)

Well I wont be there this weekend but like I think its like the 15 Thats the weekend I will be home! So u have a harley truck or Im just confused!

Ya, I got a Harley truck :driving:

My friend and I are all truck guys. We got about 4 Lightnings, 2 VHO's, 2 SS's and 1 Harley truck. The rest are typical C1500's and Ram trucks. Anyhow, I joined up here to see what we could do to get the Chebbys to run a little quicker. One of these days I'm going to see about a group picture...it's kind of weird seeing a 50/50 split of Chebbys and Fords hanging out together :D

A budy well my best friend has one so I get the chevy ford thing! We just got another guy who has an SS but thats about for our group! So u think ull make it out there if can get ur friends to come Im trying to get a good size group it would be sick to see a whole bunch of badass trucks just roll up and just hang out