02 f150vs ss?

elitesurfer50

i got this guy at work that keeps talkin shit.. syin he can take me... his mods r e fans jet chip gibson headers and gibson cat back cold air intake btw its a v8 4.8 i belive lol its an 02 single cab short bed.. im pretty sure i can take him with no problem just wanted to c what u guys would say

geeze!!!...Read the endless listings brother...and race anyways in a safe manner drag strip)..it is fun no matter what...No police, speed limits, cars pulling out in front of you...the guy you are racing is 'unarmed' and sober/safe..The track is soooo much better ...I don't know why anyone would race on the street sometimes...and you probably could bring a few friends in the back seat to enjoy the show...J/K

I like endlessly taunting other truck guys!...That is half the fun ...

never really understood why people post threads that ask these questions, who cares if you can or cant take him, go for it and see what happens, your not going to win every race unless you only race cars/trucks that have no power to them. Just race him if you want to but yeah you should mollywhop his ass anyways :cheers: