Someones butt hurt!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems as if Mike McGaughy is trying to obtain info about me in some way shape or form through my work! I recieved a call from a lady and she asked if this was GBE the place I work and I said no... She said Oh I must have the wrong #. I said no you don't may I ask who this is??? She then hungup. So I called the # back and a guy answered McGaughys Suspention :confused: So I asked to speak with the lady who just called me and she said that she was trying to get my e-mail and that she was instructed to do so by Mike McGaughy, then she said well it doesn't matter because I just called GBE and got it from them :confused:

Now why would he want to try and get my e-mail address from them when they don't have it! Even if they did have my e-mail they by law cant give out personal information of the employees. So i'm not too worried about that but it's the fact that it seems like he is trying to stir things up for me at work :mad: I spoke with our HR department and informed them at what Mike is trying to do and she stated that he (mike) is going about this all the wrong way.

Man!!! This MIKE MCGAUGHY BITCH is pissing me off!!!

If I were this Mike guy I would be listening to what my customers had to say, and not be trying to get their personal information to attempt to sue them. What is he going to do, sue us and try to force us to respect his company and buy his product. I won't be buying his product and I will not recomend any of my friends to buy his product either. The facts have been brought forth and everything that is being said about his product is the truth. Where I come from a man lives and dies by his word as a man. I guess he didn't get that memo. I am done with my small rant here.

Oh yeah, this is just my personal opinion!

Well it seems as if Mike McGaughy is trying to obtain info about me in some way shape or form through my work! I recieved a call from a lady and she asked if this was GBE the place I work and I said no... She said Oh I must have the wrong #. I said no you don't may I ask who this is??? She then hungup. So I called the # back and a guy answered McGaughys Suspention :confused: So I asked to speak with the lady who just called me and she said that she was trying to get my e-mail and that she was instructed to do so by Mike McGaughy, then she said well it doesn't matter because I just called GBE and got it from them :confused:

Now why would he want to try and get my e-mail address from them when they don't have it! Even if they did have my e-mail they by law cant give out personal information of the employees. So i'm not too worried about that but it's the fact that it seems like he is trying to stir things up for me at work :mad:  I spoke with our HR department and informed them at what Mike is trying to do and she stated that he (mike) is going about this all the wrong way.

:ughdance: Well, I guess that's how they must do things south of Shaw.

WOW!

I dunno much about who's kits are "the best" or who's "suck" but I am a business owner who is proud of my services and speak from that platform:

This guy, Mike M. is putting an incredible amount of salt on your words and bitching about the taste. :chillpill: If he's unhappy about something you've posted in (various) internet forums regarding his designs being inferior to his competitors, it's his responsibility as a professional to improve his own design. Noone outside of his office could care less about, "who copied off of whomever's design"!

Mr. M,

IMHO you would be better as a designer/businessman to get over this.

Perhaps certain individuals may weigh in their experiences with your products as (and I emphasize) existing customers while other are making their own purchasing descisions. So what? It's free R&D to your company. However, if you've personally read these same reviews in the same places, the onus is upon you to address the customer's complaint and remedy the situation at hand.

Your overwhelming eagerness to challenge your own customer base and competitors with legal action is simply distubing and degrading to your company. Japanese would say, "you've brought shame to the face of your family".

Chalk it up to constructive critisizm, shake hands, have a beer and remember what it is that brought you to where you are; you're a car guy!

:cheers:

ps GOD bless America! :flag: