(DIY)

First step is removing the headlight assembly so that you can have access to the drl’s, you can take out the headlight by pulling out the L shaped holder and simply pulling out the headlight.

313185_58_full.jpg

Second step Is to remove the drl’s , To do this you have to push in the plastic bracket that is holding it in place, after you have done this pull out the (drl) and disconnect the bulbs.

313185_57_full.jpg

313185_56_full.jpg

Step 3 Get a flat head screwdriver and start prying (bottom first) do this every 2 inches, be careful to not break any tabs (no heating is necessary) to open up the housing after you have done this every two inches, pull the two pieces apart using a little elbow grease, after that pull out the orange reflector, tada now u have euro clear corner lights.

313185_60_full.jpg

313185_55_full.jpg

313185_59_full.jpg

Step 5. Now it’s time to reseal the housing, To do this use clear silicone and apply a thin layer all the way around the housing where the two pieces meet now replace the clear lense and let it dry for about 1 hr. Congratulations you are now finished.

313185_50_full.jpg

If any one has any questions pm me. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Over the weekend I had some time to do the same as Lakas did with taking out the reflectors. I did both the top and bottom set of lights, and simply removed the amber reflector. It gives it a nice look once those are both gone. Took me about three hours to do all four sets of lights. The top ones are a serious pain, and you end up marring them a bit :( , but it is worth it.

Question though: Do they make replacement clear reflectors for the amber ones, or not. Maybe even just the bottom reflectors since there is a turn signal ight under there??

Any help would be great :thumbs:

Over the weekend I had some time to do the same as Lakas did with taking out the reflectors. I did both the top and bottom set of lights, and simply removed the amber reflector. It gives it a nice look once those are both gone. Took me about three hours to do all four sets of lights. The top ones are a serious pain, and you end up marring them a bit :( , but it is worth it.

Question though: Do they make replacement clear reflectors for the amber ones, or not. Maybe even just the bottom reflectors since there is a turn signal ight under there??

Any help would be great :thumbs:

Pics Please!

Archived