Random

Ok I'm thinking I spend almost a hundred dollars a month on Starbucks :banghead::eek: ....yeah I know crazy :crazy: ....I was just wondering am I the only idiot who drinks this stuff? :dunno: These are my drinks~ I normally get a Soy Green tea latte....I was getting a Soy, half cafe cinnamon dolce latte (but it was just seasonal)....I also get a Soy, half cafe iced caramel macchihoto(I think thats how its spelled) or a Soy chai latte, iced or hot....and normally a croissant.

Edited by Boogie_baby2628 (see edit history)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I occasionaly get a Mocha Frappuccino (<--had to search Google for the spellling, hehe)...

...so no comment.

But I will say: The longer the order, the bigger the a-hole.

"I'd like a venti caramel soy latte with 2 pumps of vanilla, non-fat skim milk...iced, 1 creamer, 2 sweet-n-lows"...hehe.

I will sometimes get a Mocha Frappuccino, but not that often. I just can't image spending hard earned money on a fancy coffee lol :P Just like any thing else you pay for the name brand.

That and because it has a drive threw.....if Peets Coffee had one I would probably go there...but I'm really too lazy.....I think i'm goin to buy me a coffee maker....well an expresso maker....i would wake up and make it myself....I just don't have what I need.... :smash:

I'm bad... its a daily ritual... so routine that they are usually already making my drink before I walk in the door.

Triple venti, non-fat, easy carmel, carmel macchiato = $4.45 a day

5 days in a work week x 1 per day = $22.25 a week

52 weeks in a year x $22.25 per week = $1157 per year!!

MY GAWD!! I spend about $1000 a year on coffee... thats disturbing.

I'm bad... its a daily ritual... so routine that they are usually already making my drink before I walk in the door.

Yeah they normally know my order...they know my voice when I go through the drive up.....and the one's that work over by my job know me by name also. Sometimes my manager sends me on a Starbucks run in the morning.... :ughdance:

I've never been to one yet, but I'm sure my time is coming.

Why haven't you been to starbucks????Honestly I have never known anyone who hasn't been. Wow what a shocker :eek: Well I've been drinking coffee for a while....a long while....I started off at this lil coffee shop that they shut down called coffee cavern....the best snicker mochas ever...well then starbucks came into town and then it was all down hill from there. LOL

I've never been to one yet, but I'm sure my time is coming.

Why haven't you been to starbucks????Honestly I have never known anyone who hasn't been. Wow what a shocker :eek: Well I've been drinking coffee for a while....a long while....I started off at this lil coffee shop that they shut down called coffee cavern....the best snicker mochas ever...well then starbucks came into town and then it was all down hill from there. LOL

Add another who's never been to Starbucks. Don't even know if there's one around here. :dunno: I'm sure there is, just never looked. If they start serving Pepsi I might stop in. :D Nah, they'd probably charge $5 for a bottle. :crazy: