Midwest Gathering. South Chicago

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Partly sunny and 68, 17% chance of light and scattered T Storms through out the day

The track has a drying truck if it does rain. Track can be dry in 20 min!!

We had a good rain storm come by last fall, poured for an hour and we were running in 30 min again.

So ill see ya guys there..

Mich and Indy guys, remember the time change, don't show up an hour early!!

what is 9:00 am here is 10:00 am there...

Ohh yea.. if it poors all day,, we can drink beer all day!!!! Hooters baby!!

:lol:

Edited by 6.0ss (see edit history)

I see ther are multiple entrances to the track. Where's everyone going to meet? I'm planning on getting up around 4:30 or 5:00 and check the weather. If it's dry, I'm on my way. Thanks for the time reminder. I didn't think of it. Hopefully see you all in the a.m.

Sorry Joe and all you other gear heads.....I talked to Brian last night....

We have soooo much storm damage here at work (glass shop) that we are working damn near 7 days trying to catch up. The last 2 weekends we have had some bad storms, and like always, people wait a week to turn in the claim to the insurance company....so it is always a delayed slam....

Hope everyone has a good time.....and I will be getting a INDY MEET together here vey soon.....

Rob

Sorry Joe and all you other gear heads.....I talked to Brian last night....

We have soooo much storm damage here at work (glass shop) that we are working damn near 7 days trying to catch up.  The last 2 weekends we have had some bad storms, and like always, people wait a week to turn in the claim to the insurance company....so it is always a delayed slam....

Hope everyone has a good time.....and I will be getting a INDY MEET together here vey soon.....

Rob

Hey Guys,

Sorry, I didn't make it either. Something came up at the last minute :banghead: . What else is new? Even went and filled the truck up last night so I wouldn't have to do it in the morning. I will try and make it next time. Yes, I know you guys had a GREAT time :thumbs:

ok guys, who wants the pics and how would youlike to get them(no smart a$$ remarks).  I have around 60 pics of us and one video.  whats theh best way to show them all.  emailing could take forever and 3 days.

Brad

[email protected]

ok guys, who wants the pics and how would youlike to get them(no smart a$$ remarks).  I have around 60 pics of us and one video.  whats theh best way to show them all.  emailing could take forever and 3 days.

Brad

Brad, if you got any shots of my truck on the track I would appreciate it if you would send them to me. You can e-mail them to [email protected] or just post them here and I'll copy them. I'd also like 1-2 of the group shots we did. Thanks. Still can't believe I forgot my camera. :banghead:

Also wanted to say I had a good time and enjoyed meeting everyone. We weren't the fastest there but we surely were the best looking trucks! :cheers:

Brian, All I can say is :confused: Just kidding. You missed a good time. See ya at Zippys.

Bob

every one that gave me an email should have the group pics and any pics with their truck in it. If any one wants others, like of some one elses truck, or revolution's burnout let me know.

joe, i have some pics of your truck on the track to. One looks awsome, it's of your truck launching at the line. It looks like you loaded 4000 pounds in the box of the truck, she launched pretty hard on that run.

zippy do you want any pics? And thanks for all the work you did on our trucks, and the work you put into this website!!

Brad

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

joe, i have some pics of your truck on the track to. One looks awsome, it's of your truck launching at the line. It looks like you loaded 4000 pounds in the box of the truck,

He almost did :crackup::crackup:

I'll take whatever pics and vid you want to send me :cheers:

[email protected]

hehehehe!!! :jester::driving:

you should have them in your email

Brad

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)