Midwest Gathering. South Chicago

Us chicago Guys have always been talking about a Chicago meeting that is planned and attended and that does not have snow involved in it!! (I hate snow :banghead: )

SOoooooo..

April 22, 2006

Route 66 Race way

www.route66raceway.com

9AM

is 2 weeks off and we wanted to see every one come out to Route 66 Raceway for a test and tune day. I believe that doors open at 9 am and check in starts at 9:30 or 10am. For 35$ you can make as many runs as time permits, (usually 2 an hour unless it is really packed) Plus they have an off shoot area to practice launches and what not between runs.

Then afterwards heading over to the local Hooters Establishment for food, Drink and BS.

IF you have questions post them up or PM me. Ill keep everyone posted on weather and track conditions via this post come day of event.

Some things to remember...

If you run faster than a 13.99 you need a helmet ( I will bring 2)

You need Pants if you are driving, No shorts allowed (Had this happen)

Bring a Cooler for drinks, (no alcohol) Food stand is expensive.

Show up early, you will get more runs in early than later.

if sunny bring suntan lotion, there is no shade at this track.

all welcome, run what ya brung.

SEE YA THERE !!!!! :cheers:

PS: Lets get some TBSS guys out as well!!!!!

UPDATE

People that will be there........

Joe 6.0SS

Chad PDP

Eugene Corpsrodeo666

Mike Zippy

Frank Revolutionary

Rob IDriveGTP

Brad ShadowSniper3006

Dave WIDave

Jim Jim7

MAYBIES??

Mark MWarren

Brian hotRodTruck?????

Louis Loui13???

Edited by 6.0ss (see edit history)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try to make it. Not for certain right now, i have to see how work goes till then. I'll have to drive down friday night, and get a hotel, then maybe stay there sat night or just leave for home after racing. If i go, i would bring my wife along as a picture taker....does anyone have a problem with my wife coming along(no hard feelings if you do, i understand a guys outting at the track)?

Brad

No significant others are allowed!!!!!

Ok just kidding,,,, Yea a picture taker would be the coolest!! :cheers:

I would say you could stay in my spare bedroom for the night down here but, I am going to be inbetween moving and homeless for that week!!! :cry:

Jim7 lives right by the track and has a spare room, that would probably be the best bet!

Pm me and Ill get you his number for you!

Joe

I will make it if my plans to go to Nashville, TN fall through. Will let you guys know probably closer to time.

If I do come I will more then likely bring my girlfriend and stay the night....I am sure she will like to do some shopping or something.

Sounds like a plan!

Looks like something I should make it to.

If zippy is going to be there....man, I really need a tune!!!

Anyways....I will try and make it. Just remember the last time we tried to make it there, we had a little bit of rain (but I am never disappointed when I get to go to Hooters!!!). We need to make sure the other Indy guys see this thread very shortly!

Rob

The location is right off of Interstate 80 coming out of Indiana. Proably 25 min from the border of IL and Indiana on the South Side of Chicago. It is a top notch facility!! Nice place.

Zippy, watch the thread, I am sure there are people that need tunes!

The location is right off of Interstate 80 coming out of Indiana.  Proably 25 min from the border of IL and Indiana on the South Side of Chicago.  It is a top notch facility!!  Nice place.

I'll put it on my schedule. I'm 90% sure that I'll be making it. :thumbs:

The location is right off of Interstate 80 coming out of Indiana.  Proably 25 min from the border of IL and Indiana on the South Side of Chicago.  It is a top notch facility!!  Nice place.

sWEET MAN!!

Ill have you tune my cam in at that time.

sWEET MAN!!

Ill have you tune my cam in at that time.

I'll be there... but now that I've said this it'll either rain or we'll have some freak snow storm to ruin it. It always happens!!! See all you guys in a couple weeks