clear bra

trialsman

Guys, I live in the Atlanta area and am anxious to get the 3-M clear bra on the frontal parts of the SSS. I've seen the pre-cut kits on E-bay but am a little hesitant to do it myself. Can someone recommend someone in this area who will do a good job and not cost an arm and a leg? I've got estimates from 375 to 600. Thanks

Guys, I live in the Atlanta area and am anxious to get the 3-M clear bra on the frontal parts of the SSS.  I've seen the pre-cut kits on E-bay but am a little hesitant to do it myself.  Can someone recommend someone in this area who will do a good job and not cost an arm and a leg?  I've got estimates from 375 to 600.  Thanks

its not all that hard to you yourself really. blow dryer lots of solution mix and you should be golden :thumbs:

Guys, I live in the Atlanta area and am anxious to get the 3-M clear bra on the frontal parts of the SSS.  I've seen the pre-cut kits on E-bay but am a little hesitant to do it myself.  Can someone recommend someone in this area who will do a good job and not cost an arm and a leg?  I've got estimates from 375 to 600.  Thanks

its not all that hard to you yourself really. blow dryer lots of solution mix and you should be golden :thumbs:

:withstupid: plus cant you get them off of ebay for like $50, i see them on there all the time for real cheap. Would prob be easier and cheaper if you did it, even if you screwed up a time or two you will still wouldnt be spending all that money you were quoted

:withstupid:  plus cant you get them off of ebay for like $50, i see them on there all the time for real cheap.  Would prob be easier and cheaper if you did it, even if you screwed up a time or two you will still wouldnt be spending all that money you were quoted

It is clear ... even if you screw it up a little, it will be hard to notice.... you can do it yourself easier than paying up $600.00

I thought I was gonna see pics of some hot babes! What a tease!  :jester:

:withstupid: Ha Ha Ha ....

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

I thought I was gonna see pics of some hot babes! What a tease!  :jester:

I must be  a pig........The topic said "Clear Bra"

I was expecting to see some nips !...LOL

quick somebody throw some boobs on here so the post isnt a total waste....

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid: I have to admit when I saw this I also thought there were goin to be boobs or a really cool clear bra....and then it ended up being for a car... :tear: WTF :wtf: I think i'll go and find some boobs for ya'll....I would post mine....but their only meant for Jonathan to see...sorry boys....but give me a sec!!!