spindles and bags

deadredss

I was wanting to know if anyone has bagged an awd ss I am wanting to do a drop

but have always liked ajustable suspension i'm not lookin to slam it but would like to drop it while at shows or redlights but not harm the drivetrain while driving also

has anyone just dropped the front with spindles and bagged the back so just play with any input is helpfull good or bad thanks alot, Jeff

I don't know of anyone who has bagged their trucks on this site. There were a few SSS that were bagged, but I've never seen them post here. There are a few heads that have bagged the rear of the truck, but not switched, only using shrader valves like me. I feel like if you don't bag the whole truck and lay frame, what's the point? :dunno:

Late- Alex

...also has anyone just dropped the front...and bagged the back...
I don't know of anyone who has bagged their trucks on this site...There are a few heads that have bagged the rear of the truck, but not switched, only using shrader valves like me.

thats what i meant! :thumbs:

To keep the truck driveable you cannot bag it to lay frame... best you could do is to bag it where the fenders will sit down on top of the tires in front. I did extensive research on this before I sold mine and GOEZ customs (one of the best in the biz) said they could bag it to lay out... but it wouldn't be something you could drive every day.

So I guess the question comes down to...

Do you want to have a truck you can actually drive or would you rather own a trailer queen?