What A BITCH!!!

6.0ss

that is good news, sorry you slod you stuff but look at the positive, you can do it all again, and since you have done the normal mods you can look at some different ones...stroker,rotrex:),front mount turbo!

welcome home

"While I am extatic about keeping the thing cause the stereo is still there. IT is very Very VERY hard to drive a stock truck around after having something that was anything but stock!!!!!! "

The Indy guys can back me up on this one....

NOW YOU KNOW HOW THE REST OF US FEEL!!!! After riding in that thing in Lafayette.....we all got back in our own trucks and said the same thing!!! Actually, I think I said, "Damn, a supercharger IS a lot of money....but it WAS a lot of fun!"

:chevy: That's great news Joe  :thumbs:  But that next winter project (think about  saving and taking up a collection on a 12498793_large.jpg  No need for a supercharger with that  :cool:

You don't need a truck with that..

couple frame rails and a coupling and a rear end... :driving::driving::driving:

:chevy: That's great news Joe  :thumbs:  But that next winter project (think about  saving and taking up a collection on a 12498793_large.jpg  No need for a supercharger with that  :cool:

Frank,,,, will the GM parts 572 fit in our truck??? That would be sick! I think it has a 9:1 compression so we could throw some boost at it too!!!!!

I have 8k sitting here from selling mods!!!!!!! DAM DAWG!!! :banghead: ! I hate all of you guys and gals... You are really good at talking me out of my money!!!

Archived