What A BITCH!!!

6.0ss

So I just finished 2 weeks ago stripping every performance mod off my truck I had in preparation to sell it so I could buy a house.... For those that remember..(Radix, cam, E fans Longtubes, Corsa, Drop, Eradispeeds, Etc. etc.) Well it was all set up to sell the truck when.....

I GOT PROMOTED AT WORK !!!!!!!! :cheers: And it is enough extra to keep the truck!!!! :ughdance:

While I am extatic about keeping the thing cause the stereo is still there. IT is very Very VERY hard to drive a stock truck around after having something that was anything but stock!!!!!!

Just had to say,,, I am back, I am removing the truck from the market! And I can't wait for us to have some more get togethers and hang out!!!

Joe K

Don't worry if you keep her.

You can count on me helping you get it back where it was. And you Know I will defintely will hook you up with a good deal on the radix and an install. As well as the headers and everything else that was removed. I have been down the road once and you defintely can count on my help again if you want to re mod it. Plus.. this time it will be better than ever.

Archived