I bit the bullet

Well I finally got my hand into these deep pockets and spent some money. I ordered the Vortech supercharger and some Dakota digital gauges (boost, air/fuel, and fuel PSI) from Tbyrne on Friday.

The only thing that sucks is the wait. The gauges and pillar pod should be here by the end of this week. But the Vortech won't be here until next week some time. I HATE WAITING :P

Well I'll be waiting.

See ya'

Mike :driving:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I finally got my hand into these deep pockets and spent some money. I ordered the Vortech supercharger and some Dakota digital gauges (boost, air/fuel, and fuel PSI) from Tbyrne on Friday.

The only thing that sucks is the wait. The gauges and pillar pod should be here by the end of this week. But the Vortech won't be here until next week some time. I HATE WAITING :P

Well I'll be waiting.

See ya'

Mike  :driving:

awesome dude! looks like i'll have some more competition at the track this year. :cheers:

what kind of boost does the stock vortech kit make?

make sure to post pics and such during and after the install.

Ah, this brings a tear to my eye. :D Maybe all that debating ive done over vortech vs. radix has finally paid off. :D:crackup: On a serious note, good luck with the blower. I know youll love it. :D

Stock pulley on vortech makes about 9lbs of boost. Maybe a little less with his cam. :dunno:

Ah, this brings a tear to my eye. :D  Maybe all that debating ive done over vortech vs. radix has finally paid off. :D  :crackup:  On a serious note, good luck with the blower.  I know youll love it. :D

Stock pulley on vortech makes about 9lbs of boost.  Maybe a little less with his cam. :dunno:

how's the stroker coming for you???

btw, congrats up upgrading to the vortech. as long as you're running some stall converter you'll love it.

Ah, this brings a tear to my eye. :D   Maybe all that debating ive done over vortech vs. radix has finally paid off. :D  :crackup:  On a serious note, good luck with the blower.  I know youll love it. :D

Stock pulley on vortech makes about 9lbs of boost.  Maybe a little less with his cam. :dunno:

how's the stroker coming for you???

btw, congrats up upgrading to the vortech. as long as you're running some stall converter you'll love it.

I know exactlly what I want, just saving up some extra cash. Porbably start ordering stuff in about 2 or 3 months. My plans are a little bigger than they were intially though. :D

I would have to disagree with the not expecting too much thing, expect some good numbers and power. I put down some good numbers and with any luck next time I go I will hit the 500HP mark with out changing any of the factory internals.

I would have to disagree with the not expecting too much thing, expect some good numbers and power. I put down some good numbers and with any luck next time I go I will hit the 500HP mark with out changing any of the factory internals.

Does that mean you're hitting a dyno next time? I guess so...how else would you know you would hit 500hp?

Archived