Memorable SSS.com videos

misterp

Hey anyone know where the video of the reg cab short bed blue truck is, i forgot the dudes name that owns it.  He was a member on here or is, its got a huge turbo on it, anyone? :dunno:

You are referring to Parish, all of his videos are posted on 1320videos.com - Parish's latest attempt for the 9s

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome thread Mr. P.  

Makes me wonder where that part 2 silveradoss.com video is DVK!!!!!

Don't get him started!!! Part II has not been created due to lack of forum participation; everyone here needs to pitch-in some great video clips of members crusing, racing, modding, and showing and I'm sure Dylan could be persuaded to do another. He also wanted to include a devotion to GEAR M UP as well...

Mr. P.

:withstupid:

Listen to the man... I can't make a video with just 1 or 2 people participating. I'm in the middle of another project for another site, but I'll be happy to start on another one as soon as you guys can get me enough to work with.

BTW: note the name change beeotches :cool:

Anybody got any new video to add? Hopefully I'll be able to tape some this summer. anybody else going to tape so video for the silveradoss.com part 2? :confused:

Listen to the man... I can't make a video with just 1 or 2 people participating. I'm in the middle of another project for another site, but I'll be happy to start on another one as soon as you guys can get me enough to work with.

Anybody got any new video to add? Hopefully I'll be able to tape some this summer. anybody else going to tape so video for the silveradoss.com part 2? :confused:

fordsareslow, haynss, and myself may have a little somethin, somethin to add :devil::thumbs:

• 6 months later...