Memorable SSS.com videos

misterp

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
awesome thread Mr. P. 

Makes me wonder where that part 2 silveradoss.com video is DVK!!!!!

Don't get him started!!! Part II has not been created due to lack of forum participation; everyone here needs to pitch-in some great video clips of members crusing, racing, modding, and showing and I'm sure Dylan could be persuaded to do another. He also wanted to include a devotion to GEAR M UP as well...

Mr. P.

hey P... my truck is an 04', hence the "fuel issues" :crackup:

Fuel issues?! I don't see any fuel issues - you 'da MAN!! :D I just figured you were a fuel slut :dunno::jester::jester:

Mr. P. :)

:crackup: - your right,,, I am the man! j/k ... fuel issues as in third fuel pump... im swapping it tomorrow morning in my back yard (block the front tires right? :crackup: )

thanks again for starting this thread and giving me "props" on my videos... your a staple to this site and dont let anyone tell you otherweise :thumbs:

awesome thread Mr. P.  

Makes me wonder where that part 2 silveradoss.com video is DVK!!!!!

Don't get him started!!! Part II has not been created due to lack of forum participation; everyone here needs to pitch-in some great video clips of members crusing, racing, modding, and showing and I'm sure Dylan could be persuaded to do another. He also wanted to include a devotion to GEAR M UP as well...

Mr. P.

:withstupid:

Listen to the man... I can't make a video with just 1 or 2 people participating. I'm in the middle of another project for another site, but I'll be happy to start on another one as soon as you guys can get me enough to work with.

BTW: note the name change beeotches :cool:

:crackup: - your right,,, I am the man! j/k ... fuel issues as in third fuel pump... im swapping it tomorrow morning in my back yard (block the front tires right? :crackup: )

NOOOOO! Third fuel pump.... :banghead: And yes block the front tires, I was pooping pink twinkies that day, I had horrors of re-sheetrocking the garage :lol:

Mr. P. :)

Archived