ATTN: MOREGRIP

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy shit brian....eh next thing why dont you take a impala ass and put it on your hybrid....

actually I've been thinkin about gettin a R/T magnum thats been stacked up in the front and puttin a 300C front clip w/ bentley grille on it! :jester::dupe:

w/ dynatech long tubes of course! :thumbs:

actually I've been thinkin about gettin a R/T magnum thats been stacked up in the front and puttin a 300C front clip w/ bentley grille on it!  :jester:  :dupe:

w/ dynatech long tubes of course!  :thumbs:

Yo, it'll be like totally whipped, yo! :jester:

Yup, got 'em the other day...

I wanna have the headers coated black with some sort of heat dispersant... or something of the sort :dunno:

waitin on the throttle body and airbox now...

who's changed the pulley out of their blower before?

I bought the puller, and was thinking of tackling it tonight after work if I could do it in an hour or so... :dunno:

going from 3.4 to 2.8...

will my belt work or do I need to get a new one?

~Brian

You will need a new belt.

ok, geuss this project is gonna have to wait until friday when I have time to make it to the parts store! :uhoh:

DAMN! I can't wait to feel actual boost... :thumbs:

any idea how this thing might act with 5+ pounds of boost since its tuned for the 1.5# its getting now...? :dunno:

~Brian

ok, geuss this project is gonna have to wait until friday when I have time to make it to the parts store! :uhoh:

any idea how this thing might act with 5+ pounds of boost since its tuned for the 1.5# its getting now...? :dunno:

~Brian

with 5#s it will feel like a retarded black HaynSS :D:crackup::crackup::P

~Brian

with 5#s it will feel like a retarded black HaynSS :D:crackup::crackup::P

we got a GD comedian in the house.... :jester::yellow_loser:

Do you want a free chrome bumper? I will just give it to you if you want it.  Let me know.

Well HELL YEAH!!! :driving:

thats like donating to the get Brian a SS frontend fund!!! its the same as the stock black SSS bumper just chrome right? :dunno:

~Brian

So when do you want to get it? I can hold on to it for as long as you need me to. If you wait 2-3 weeks we could get a good race in, your supercharged 6.0 vs. my supercharged 5.3 :driving: and maybe get some video of it ;)

If you wait 2-3 weeks we could get a good race in, your supercharged 6.0 vs. my supercharged 5.3  :driving: and maybe get some video of it  ;)

sounds like some SSS2 video footage to me... :dunno::cheers:

~Brian

btw...you still have my number?

Archived