ATTN: MOREGRIP

ok so here are the parts in the mail destined for my half/breed low boostin truck!  :thumbs:

2.8" 6 rib pulley via PulleyBoys and puller... 3.4" on there now  :devil:

post-5121-1141889090_thumb.jpg

Outlaw Intake & Filter for use with blower via Tybyrne

post-5121-1141889203_thumb.jpg

DynaTech SuperMaxx Long Tubes...

post-5121-1141889581_thumb.jpg

...and I'm not done... :cheers:

~Brian

I sure hope I see some change here... I'm gonna need to get a retune also, never had it retuned after the TB converter and servos either...

sounds like a good project :thumbs:

keep us up to speed :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

moregrip that's my truck. (bigred). I had the same problem with serp-belt slipping at hard acc. I had to get a new belt to fit my truck and cram it on. the ten is max out. I know that's not good but work's. it fix my problem. the new belt is a napa belt #25-061105. might c if that might help or might be the same size. trying to get the pully size for you. I know it smaller then the 8 bolts behind the pullyon the supercharger if that helps.

what should I get next...?

anyone? 

~Brian

An SS front end :jester:

J/K When are you planning on tuning your truck? I will want to dyno my truck here in a few weeks. My Radix should be on it's way next week :D

I've got everything for the frontend except for the headlights, grille, and steel bumper...

as far as tuning goes, not gonna tune until the long tubes, throttle body, intake, and pulley are all on...! :ughdance:

so far have received the long tubes and pulley...

what should I get next...?

anyone? 

~Brian

An SS front end :jester:

J/K When are you planning on tuning your truck? I will want to dyno my truck here in a few weeks. My Radix should be on it's way next week :D

I've got everything for the frontend except for the headlights, grille, and steel bumper...

as far as tuning goes, not gonna tune until the long tubes, throttle body, intake, and pulley are all on...! :ughdance:

so far have received the long tubes and pulley...

Do you want a free chrome bumper? It was on my grandpa's 03 silverado and it has a little scratch in it (not bent, just a minor scratch on the driverside corner) I gave him my old chrome one and this one is just sitting in my garage right now. I will just give it to you if you want it. Let me know. :thumbs:

Do you want a free chrome bumper? I will just give it to you if you want it.  Let me know.

Well HELL YEAH!!! :driving:

thats like donating to the get Brian a SS frontend fund!!! its the same as the stock black SSS bumper just chrome right? :dunno:

~Brian

Do you want a free chrome bumper? I will just give it to you if you want it.  Let me know.

Well HELL YEAH!!! :driving:

thats like donating to the get Brian a SS frontend fund!!! its the same as the stock black SSS bumper just chrome right? :dunno:

~Brian

Yup.

Archived