Miles How many you got?

FwyFlyr

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stock 03 (except for tune),, 37k Tailgate cables, steering shaft, p.s. pump, cluster (due to noisy tach, there's a t.s.b. on it) and front diff (pending, dealer has not yet recieved unit)

otherwise really no drivability problems,, basically for now, just noise related crap

03 with 80K, Radiator leaked tranny fluid, Getting new Jag tranny.

I think I am going to win this one.

03/79,000. But by looking/driving the truck, you would never know.

Damn, looks like I win. :pop:

Do I get a prize. :yellow_loser:

I don't know SS Silv, It looks like TimB wins by a Grand!!!! :thumbs:

2003..about 47,000.  Had to have a pulley or something replaced in driver window.

On another note:  Before I got my SS I had a 2001 silverado.  I had major problems with it twice due to the distributor cap (I think) :dunno:  Something about it corroding.  It ended up being a recall or something and I had to take it to the dealership to have them fix it for good.  Has anyone had any problems like this from their SS?

did you have a 4.3 in your 2001? cause our motors dont have distributor caps

my ss is 03 with 32,000 miles. with 20,000 of those miles coming from 1000+ mile weekend trips :banghead:

no major problems :jester:

just a few trannys, replaced motor.

Yeah it did. My bad. I'm engine retarded. :dupe: I guess that's way people say girls shouldn't drive trucks :dunno: But I do know, now, not to ever ask the mechanic about the distibutor cap in this truck. Thanks for saving me an embarrising moment. :seeya:

• 1 year later...

Archived