hm

2004 with 30k bought in novemeber of 04 with 8 k

intermediat shaft x3

abs module

mode actuatorx2

tailgate cables

trans (my fault)

front diff

and a few more i cant think of right now , but i must say i love this truck as much as the first day i got it. I cant wait to start busting trannies!!

46,255 mi.

replaced :

Engine :banghead:

Tires :driving:

Headlights

A/C controller

A/C Wire Harness

Water Pump

Tailgate Cables

Holy friday truck batman!!

03 just turned 21k, steering shaft twice, and front diff.. Replaced exhaust, I think it was faulty :jester: Just the same as the intake :D

03' with 4560 miles on OD. Had trans reprogramed at dealership, tailgate cables, rear tail lights had bad ground, inside bearing lubricated on steering shaft, and worst of all recently had driver window vandalized causing $2700 in damage to interior. Man I love driving it. Babyed it. Like new until this. billsmith.

2003..about 47,000. Had to have a pulley or something replaced in driver window.

On another note: Before I got my SS I had a 2001 silverado. I had major problems with it twice due to the distributor cap (I think) :dunno: Something about it corroding. It ended up being a recall or something and I had to take it to the dealership to have them fix it for good. Has anyone had any problems like this from their SS?

2003..about 47,000.  Had to have a pulley or something replaced in driver window.

On another note:  Before I got my SS I had a 2001 silverado.  I had major problems with it twice due to the distributor cap (I think) :dunno:  Something about it corroding.  It ended up being a recall or something and I had to take it to the dealership to have them fix it for good.  Has anyone had any problems like this from their SS?

did you have a 4.3 in your 2001? cause our motors dont have distributor caps

my ss is 03 with 32,000 miles. with 20,000 of those miles coming from 1000+ mile weekend trips :banghead:

no major problems :jester:

just a few trannys, replaced motor.

'03 25k radio replaced for burnt out lights, tailgate cables,  going in soon for rear wing window leak, windshield washer sprayer on drivers side, and maybe body cladding.

03 25K, steering shaft once. How hard is it to get them to replace the body cladding? Mine is really getting on my nerves.

Archived