Vortech max

quick66ss

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my vho when i got it didnt come with the "right books"  but after doing a little research i quickly found out that there are two 6.0 motors.    the lq7 and the lq9,  the sevens are a lower compression and the nine are higher compression.  you guys have the lq9 but reading the books i think it only mentions the ss needing a minimum of 91.  thats where the confusion is...  you have the same motor as an ss.    the sevens went into the heavy duty's and will run 87 oct.  hope this helps, and anyone chime in,  the more knowledge i can get, the better off i am.

it's actually called a LQ4* for the lower compression motor :cool:

my vho when i got it didnt come with the "right books"   but after doing a little research i quickly found out that there are two 6.0 motors.    the lq7 and the lq9,   the sevens are a lower compression and the nine are higher compression.   you guys have the lq9 but reading the books i think it only mentions the ss needing a minimum of 91.   thats where the confusion is...  you have the same motor as an ss.     the sevens went into the heavy duty's and will run 87 oct.   hope this helps, and anyone chime in,  the more knowledge i can get, the better off i am.

it's actually called a LQ4* for the lower compression motor :cool:

dangit, you are right, i went to the link above and seen it myself,,, help me out,,, where in the world did i get lq7???

Archived