Best Place to Post Car FS:???

6.0ss

ebay is good, but everyone on there is looking for that crazy cheap deal most of the time. i always had good results with autotrader, craigslist, and even a local paper. Only thing about ebay and craigslist, i always tend to get a lot of scammers trying to pull crap.

ebay is good, but everyone on there is looking for that crazy cheap deal most of the time.  i always had good results with autotrader, craigslist, and even a local paper.  Only thing about ebay and craigslist, i always tend to get a lot of scammers trying to pull crap.

I have sold many cars with Auto and Truck Trader Magazines, few with a local listings paper called the Recycler (so. cal) a few in a paper called the Penny Saver (so. cal again) I have never had any luck selling a vehicle on ebay as stated above just bunch of people looking for a crazy cheap deal and scammers. and this is the first time I have put anything on craigslist and I have gotten many people asking stupid questions and many people tring to sell me stuff or charge me $300 for them to list my car on ebay for me... :mad: Although I have always listed my vehicles for sale on internet forums I have never actually found someone interested who saw it on the forum. (my guess is if your selling a car that pertains to the forum the other people on there already have one and are not interested...) who knows.

Archived