Alternative Intake Manifolds

BenKey

Lookin good Ben.

I got my 90mm TB the other day too.  Lets see whos sits in the garage the longest.

Well.......based on your current track record....buying stuff, letting it sit and then selling.....hmmmmm.....have you turned a new leaf? :D New year's resolution - to firmly and promptly install all mods bought and paid for? :jester:

Plus, I already won. They are in my bedroom :P I don't have a garage.

Yes, I have turned over a new leaf. I sold all the stuff sitting in my garage. Now I will start all over again. Seriously though, once I get the whole 90mm TB and Radix combo done, I am done with the truck performance wise. Just dialing in the tune left on my agenda. According to the fedex site, my XD-16 and LC-1 will be here tommorrow. :thumbs:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about now?  :jester:  :crackup:

:crackup: Benkey, what are you doing reading these posts? Stop wasting time and go out there to install that intake! Stop wasting time and go out there to install that intake! Stop wasting time and go out there to install that intake! Stop wasting time and go out there to install that intake! That should be the SAMBKIFI chant...

member - SAMBKIFI (Secret Assembly to Motivate BenKey to Install the Fast Intake)

one more thing will the 97 vette fuel rail work on the trucks?  Does it have a fpr in it.  Thanks

Good question. I think it may have still been a returnless system. The vettes and f-bodies have been that way for a while. Just not sure of the range of years. BigTex would know. '97 may have been the first year?

I was just looking at the TPIS article again. If you look at an RPM under 7000 (say 6400 which is the most I can spin due to the tranny), the LS2 is in front :eek: Looks like the FAST and TPIS don't really outshine the rest until 6600-7000 (TPIS doesn't outshine them until 7000, FAST starts winning at 6600). I also noticed it doesn't look like they ran an elbow on the Spyder. Richard at WCCH reports having seen a Vic JR. & elbow setup loose 50hp against a FAST 90mm. http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/sh...64&postcount=26 For more.

Archived