03 SSS vs. 04 SVT Lightning

SilveradoSSobsession

My and my buddy (who just bought an 04 lightning a few weeks ago) pulled up to a red light tonight. I knew that i was going to lose but i was surprised that when the light turned green I pulled about 1 trucklength on him until about 55 when he flew by me like a bat out of hell. He just sat there and spun. Cant beat the SS holeshot! :thumbs:

Atleast we still look better, and can drive in the real world's weather, we dont have to park. Tell someone on here with a supercharged ss to race a lightning to even the playing field then see what happens to em.  :driving:

Amen brother.

I raced one as well the other day, I kept up till about 50-55 and then he just flew by.

All the more reason to get off your a$$ and mod yoru truck. :P

Thats what got me modding my truck. My buddy has an 02 L with a few thigns done to it and I wanted to be able to beat him in my ecsb Z71 and well I still ahvent gotten to race him with the new motor damn transmission :banghead:

i've raced a vette in an SSS with a cam, converter, shift kit, and programming. i was able to hold off the vette to around 60 and it barely beat after that. if you want to go picking on something like that, you need either some more cam or a whistle... (it's a shame that vette didn't catch me a week before when it was those mods plus 9psi of radix power).

Archived