$1611.86 later...

SSminneapolis

so i still have yet to get rid of my truck. for the basic reason that i haven't found anything to replace it...

being that i subscribe to the belief that a truck like this is not meant to be driven like a normal truck...i'm sure matt and zippy can testify to my driving style...i've done a little ear and tear.

being that the truck has been handling poor...i brought it in to get looked at. well, the ball joints were shot. the serivce manager where i bring my truck told me that i was lucky that i even made it to the dealership considering the condition of everything...it seems that the mcgaughys spindles and such, along with my driving habits brought them to an early demise.

well, after a little over $1600 its all good. just like new. just another reason, that i'm not going to bail out on my ss anytime soon.

so i still have yet to get rid of my truck. for the basic reason that i haven't found anything to replace it...

being that i subscribe to the belief that a truck like this is not meant to be driven like a normal truck...i'm sure matt and zippy can testify to my driving style...i've done a little ear and tear.

being that the truck has been handling poor...i brought it in to get looked at. well, the ball joints were shot. the serivce manager where i bring my truck told me that i was lucky that i even made it to the dealership considering the condition of everything...it seems that the mcgaughys spindles and such, along with my driving habits brought them to an early demise.

well, after a little over $1600 its all good. just like new. just another reason, that i'm not going to bail out on my ss anytime soon.

ouch, sounds like you've gotten your use out of it. with the power level you have you've pushed your truck as far as it'll take ya. good to hear you'll have it for a while. now to make that trip to michigan this summer...

Archived