Pets

SS Silv

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of Dakota hunting trips ... here is my brothers pheasant hunt in South Dakota over thanksgiving ... and the last one is what happens when you leave your trained bird dog in the truck for a turn ....

im sorry but that would one one dead bird dog...

here is one my moms portugiese water dog puppies...and my boy woody, and friend newt

Picture_332.bmp

post-4893-1139258783_thumb.jpg

My cats:

both-cats.jpg

Lazy ass #1 (Josie, mixed breed, 8 years old) -

josie-closeup.jpg

Lazy ass #2 (Gidget, Maine Coon cat, 7 years old) -

gidget-closeup.jpg

^^^ She has some nervous and/or sight disorder, has a hard time walking occasionally, misses jumps alot...I had to build her a ramp so she could get on the bed at night!

- Brian

Speaking of Dakota hunting trips ... here is my brothers pheasant hunt in South Dakota over thanksgiving ... and the last one is what happens when you leave your trained bird dog in the truck for a turn ....

im sorry but that would one one dead bird dog...

It was my brothers fault ... the dog is breed and trained to hunt birds ... it is what she lives for ... can't expect the dog to know when to hunt and when to just lay around in the truck ... it would be like yelling at Mario Andretti hot rodding Autoguy's truck ... what did you think was going to happen?

Insurance covered it all anyways ... and some how he got out of the deductible also.

damn, that's alot of cool pets. we haven't done animal pictures in about a year or so, good idea for a post. i hope to have a cat or two soon. i like dogs and cats, but i travel too much to have a dog. i guess i'm good with the sleeping animals. :jester:

here is my mut, one ear up, one ear down, sleeps all day and sleeps in my bed in my spot. When i try to move her she smiles at me and not the nice way. 13yrs old and a complete crackhead dog, thinks shes still a pup.

Second pic is of her when she had ear surgery, she hated but she did look funny as hell :D

post-6368-1139429316_thumb.jpg

post-6368-1139429331_thumb.jpg

Our cat manny, pic from last summer. 3 year old Seal Point Siamese we got from the animal rescue league... Doing his favorite thing, watching the birds/critters/neighbors' dogs/etc. We got him a small foldaway stool so that he doesn't have to stand there like this the whole time any more, so he's spoiled too! :lol:

post-7241-1139591987_thumb.jpg

Archived