Pets

SS Silv

looks like alot of us have boxers, gotta love em!

reb.jpg

Is that a full blooded boxer? Good looking dog anyway.

u know what, im not sure some vets tell me he is some tell me he isnt owell hes a good dog ... hes a boxer to me :)

That is all that really matters :thumbs:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our dog Gena...finally.

Congrats on the new dog. :cool:

How is it adjusting to it's new home?

She's doing really well. She's taken us in fully. Really happy to be here. We give her all the attention and all the love. Thank you for asking.

That is great...congrats. Looks like she is really enjoying the nice plush grass :thumbs:

guess alot of ppl here love boxers well they are all i ever owned heres my 2 powder is the white one hes 4 and the brown one is saide she is 7. the pic was tooken when i worked away from home and i guess they missed me

saidenpowder.jpg

hahah thts awsome!! yeah im away from home right now ... really missing my pup!

Quincy & Milo

Cats are the best :thumbs: Don't know why but I luv em.

The one on the right, is that purebreed? (SP)

My cousin has a cat and it is a purebreed, it looks just like yours. The damn thing

cost 900$.

By the way, that pic is hilarious.

Cats are awesome. I like dogs too. We have an AKC registered Irish Setter (Maggie), but I don't have a good pic of her.

Both cats are AKC registered. The Quincy (left) is a Himalayan and Milo (right) is a red Persian. They are mainly indoor cats, so they love it when get to run around outside. I think Quincy was like $800, but we got him for half if we promised to get him neutered (breeding quality). They are great pets at any price.

Cats are awesome.  I like dogs too.  We have an AKC registered Irish Setter (Maggie), but I don't have a good pic of her.

Both cats are AKC registered.  The Quincy (left) is a Himalayan and Milo (right) is a red Persian.  They are mainly indoor cats, so they love it when get to run around outside.  I think Quincy was like $800, but we got him for half if we promised to get him neutered (breeding quality).  They are great pets at any price.

What is AKC?

Archived