ls2 402 questions

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like I have to run the FAST setup with a UMI tb and the Nasty performance conversion kit.  Damn 1400 bucks is alot for 40hp :banghead: IDK will the LS2 tb really work well with a 90mm tb.  Its either LS2 intake with a UMI tb and the Nasty conversion or the FAST setup with the UMI tb and Nasty conversion.  :dunno:

Nasty isn't making the fuel rail conversions for the LS2 anymore. Speed inc may, but not sure.

If you go with the FAST, Thunder Racing may have a better deal on the rails, although not sure on that. They do have them, that I know.

Here is Thunder's fuel rail setup, looks pretty sweet:

Thunder

Would this be all thats needed for ls1 rails on an ls2 intake.

Katech ls1 to ls2 adapter

Sounds like I have to run the FAST setup with a UMI tb and the Nasty performance conversion kit.  Damn 1400 bucks is alot for 40hp :banghead: IDK will the LS2 tb really work well with a 90mm tb.  Its either LS2 intake with a UMI tb and the Nasty conversion or the FAST setup with the UMI tb and Nasty conversion.  :dunno:

Nasty isn't making the fuel rail conversions for the LS2 anymore. Speed inc may, but not sure.

If you go with the FAST, Thunder Racing may have a better deal on the rails, although not sure on that. They do have them, that I know.

Thunder

Looks like that just raises the fuel rail. That's it.

Thunder

Looks like that just raises the fuel rail. That's it.

The o-rings are the big deal -- you can to the raising part on your own for a lot cheaper.

I think the upper o-rings are the same, the lower o-rings are different. I have got a set from a Fbody to use with the FAST manifold, I think the bottom o-ring from the car fits alittle better than the truck o-ring. The car manifold has a c-ring in the bottom of the injector boss, the truck manifold does not, so thats why the truck injector has the black plastic on the bottom, to hold the o-ring from falling through the manifold. I removed the plastic on the bottom of the truck injector to get it to fully seat into the FAST manifold.

Archived