I need power for my blue 2004 silverado ss

:chevy: Hello,

My name is Tommie. I'm new on the forum! I need some information on how I can better my blue 2004 silverado ss truck. The only things I did was install a ravin 33 dual exhaust package, and a k&m filter. I would like to get 500 h.p. at wheel if all possible. My wife have me on a tight budget, I only have 5000.00 us dollor to spend. What's I would like to know, if it's all possible I can reach that goal of 500 h.p for that price. I'm open for all suggestion and comment that will help me achieve my goal. I would like to know who would you recommen to do the job.

I work for Military Sealift Command part of Department of the Navy. My e-mail address Tommie. L. [email protected]

I was in your shoes about 3 months ago... I went with the Radix. I wouldn't want to drive without one now. Brings out a new beast in the truck.

This was my first engine upgrade I have ever done to anything. It's a very simple kit and directions are ok.. (was missing something about pluggin in a fuse). You can find that on the forum somewhere.

The first time you put your foot to the gas.. you'll know.. money well spent...

justin

I'd say at the crank, plausible. At the wheels, nearly impossible unless you found someone nearly giving stuff away. I guess you could add a few things then do a 150 shot. That may get you close. Assuming a 20% loss to the wheels, that is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'd say at the crank, plausible.  At the wheels, nearly impossible unless you found someone nearly giving stuff away.  I guess you could add a few things then do a 150 shot.  That may get you close.  Assuming a 20% loss to the wheels, that is.

well for around 5 grand the shop i goto in fl he can have the heads ported and polished new roller rockers and a mild hydraulic cam and some domed pistons to up the compression those #s are very reachable..... i dont see why most go with the quick supercharger or turbo for around 5 grand when all you get at best is round 130whp and i can take same 5 grand redo the engine and internals and get an increase of 275 or more whp

Archived