disable awd

just dont try it, no way to disable it. some have tried to diconnect the front drive shaft with bad results.

bad results with the computer system or somthing else :confused:

It will put the t-case into full lock because it will detect slippage since the front drive shaft is disconnected and the fluid coupler will over heat and destroy it self.

just dont try it, no way to disable it. some have tried to diconnect the front drive shaft with bad results.

It will put the t-case into full lock because it will detect slippage since the front drive shaft is disconnected and the fluid coupler will over heat and destroy it self.

how about pulling the shaft and removeing the awd relay. i gotta figure out some way to do it, I wanna shred the tires a little

Yall are party poopers!! hahahaha If you want to burn the tires you should have bought a 2wd, or start spending the cash and add more power.

Oh lord... not another one of these threads  :sigh:

hold on, I need to do this because my truck sounds like a 747 on take off. so I'm going to pull the transfer case and front diff to replace all the bearings and seals in both and see if there is any way to beef them up.but I need to keep driving while I'm doing it

Oh lord... not another one of these threads  :sigh:

hold on, I need to do this because my truck sounds like a 747 on take off. so I'm going to pull the transfer case and front diff to replace all the bearings and seals in both and see if there is any way to beef them up.but I need to keep driving while I'm doing it

just search fpr others who have pulled the front shaft. but do keep us updated on how the whole thing goes if you do decide to try it !

how about pulling the shaft and removeing the awd relay. i gotta figure out some way to do it, I wanna shred the tires a little

Please let me know when you find that AWD relay!!! There isn't one because there is nothing electronic about it. It's all mechanical.

Archived