Parting Truck Out...

6.0ss

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joe,

Why are you selling and what is going to be your new ride?  I want those rear spakers but my wife would kill me, and I mean kill.

Chris.. what we all think is death, is really just an over reaction that keeps us from getting laid for weeks on end. if speakers are worth that for you, then f*$K It

LOL,, Really I am trying to find ways to keep the truck. If I can sell,

Wheels, Brakes Superchager, exaust and plunk that money down into my truck loan and refi it for another 5 years, then my Debt to income ratio will be under 50% , with a mortgage payment!! That is the goal If it can't do that, then the truck will really be sold...

ok I have shared to much at this point.. no one cares about my financial issues.

The bed cover is a Urban INdustries Fast Back II and I will not be selling that just yet. I want to get a Gaylord X2000 Lid to replace it, but can't spend that money just quite yet!! :banghead:

It can't be that bad of a money pit!  Ok it alreay is.. I am looking at places that have basements just so I cna build a home theatre room!!  :devil:

Joe.... Like I said before, you should come check out some of the houses here in DeKalb County. It's TONS cheaper than out where you live. You'd be able to keep your truck WITH all your mods and still have tons more of a house!!! My dad has a construction company... I worked for him for 10 years before my brother and I started our own business... if you need any help on finishing a basement let me know. Chad.

2005 E fans!!!!  whole kit including wire harness from zippy! 300$

so does that mean its plug & play....or what??

~Brian

Basically direct bolt up and just a couple wires.. so yup plug and play. I will be removing it this week if you want em let joe know and when I take them off I will doccument everything with pictures and get you where exsactly the wires are hooked up :D

Archived