ET HEADS

Their flow numbers are nothing special or outrageous.  My TEAs outflow all the LSx heads and all the street 11* heads.

TEA flows their heads on a different bench then the rest of the competitors out there. I forget what the two are but the type of bench TEA uses is known to always give higher number when compared to the other bench that the majority of head porters use. There was a thread about this over at LS1TECH.com about a year ago.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
intake/  exhaust  Lift

312.9    228.5    500

323.8    235.5    550

333.1    242.1    600

336.4    246.1    650

327.8    248.2    700

324        249.1    750

Test was done on a 4.1 bore with no pipe.

Thanks, those where the 245cc intake runners?

We had the ets reflowed on another flow bench friday and it was about 10 higher than was et flowed them at. I will get a flow sheet in a few days and give all the details. They were much higher (30 more at 600) than my afr 225s that we flowed too.

We had the ets reflowed on another flow bench friday and it was about 10 higher than was et flowed them at.  I will get a flow sheet in a few days and give all the details.  They were much higher (30 more at 600) than my afr 225s that we flowed too.

I'm surprised they flowed higher than ET posted on their site. Usually it is the reverse of that. It took a while to get my heads but overall I'm happy with them. They were the nicest looking heads I've ever worked with and its good they have numbers to back it up.

Thanks for posting the info!

We had the ets reflowed on another flow bench friday and it was about 10 higher than was et flowed them at.  I will get a flow sheet in a few days and give all the details.  They were much higher (30 more at 600) than my afr 225s that we flowed too.

Sounds like they put out some great numbers. :thumbs: Im really interested in seing the flow chart on them and the flow charts to the other heads you had tested. :thumbs:

Were the values you got from flowing the AFR heads also higher than their advertised specs?

Also, each set of heads will flow slightly different from the same maker. My heads flowed higher than their advertised spec.

He is doing good he had surgery on his hand from a bad break yrs ago and it got to where he couldnt feel anything in it. He is back to his day job and should be working on my truck in the next 2 weeks.

Archived