ET HEADS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, did anyone read the 11 pages of ET waiting over at LS1Tech? Wow is that impressive. You'd think they were the only company making aftermarket heads. I don't get it.

Man, did anyone read the 11 pages of ET waiting over at LS1Tech? Wow is that impressive. You'd think they were the only company making aftermarket heads. I don't get it.

:withstupid:

All I ever here about over on ls1tech is ET's heads. Its almost as bad as the radix over here. :D

Somebody needs to call ET out on this shit. Its rediculous. 5 months for a set of damn heads. I was thinking about purchasing a set for this summer to throw on but at the rate they are going I wouldnt have them till this time next year.

Somebody needs to call ET out on this shit.  Its rediculous.  5 months for a set of damn heads.  I was thinking about purchasing a set for this summer to throw on but at the rate they are going I wouldnt have them till this time next year.

:withstupid:

At some point they need to figure out something and catch up on orders. Otherwise there gonna keep falling farther and farther behind. :banghead:

Those heads have just increadible "advertised" flow numbers. Id be all over em if I had a Gen III, Id love to get a set on my SF-1020. Especially if I had any type of FI, imagine a huge HP gain and running less boost to do it!!!!

You cant beat that! :smash:

I understand the flow numbers are great, but there are many heads out there with great flow numbers also. I don't feel the supplier excuse is valid either. They picked the damn supplier, pick another one that can get the job done.

67RS427,

Since you work at ET, can you check next weeks calender and tell me the company lie everyone is suppose to tell the customers on why there heads are again delayed. Just so I can prepare myself for another week of ET bs.

Thanks for your time.

67RS427,

Since you work at ET, can you check next weeks calender and tell me the company lie everyone is suppose to tell the customers on why there heads are again delayed.  Just so I can prepare myself for another week of ET bs. 

Thanks for your time.

:eek:

You will eventually get them.....and then realize the power you're making is not worth the wait. Get a set of TEA heads. You'll have them in under 3wks and flow the same or better cfm.

Have they charged your credit card yet? If they have, then it's REALLY BS. Call and cancel your order. With the way it has gone, you will not be the first.

Archived