ET HEADS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone have any experience with ET Heads. Comments appriciated. Are these numbers serious?

Hey there Justin... I work at ET Performance, and I can assure you that we are very serious about performance. I have flow sheets and dyno sheets that back me up on that. You havent even seen our newly released canted valve LSx head. That thing is killer... If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Since you work there would you please get my heads done.  I have been waiting over 5 weeks now.  Thanks

Which heads did you order? The machining has not been the problem with getting heads out the door. I am a CNC machinist. We have had problems with parts distributors that are located in florida because of the hurricane. Give me your name and I will see where they are at now... (i am at work now until 4am)

B/f anyone gets the wrong idea, I am not bad mouthing et just saiding I would like to have my heads. I have a flow bench setup to compare my patriot stage 3 heads to the ets 225s when they come in. This way everyone can see if it is worth the difference b/t a $1300 set of heads and a $2500 set of heads. Both heads will be flow checked the same day so they will be no way one company can say I did something to make the other head better..

B/f anyone gets the wrong idea,  I am not bad mouthing et just saiding I would like to have my heads.  I have a flow bench setup to compare my patriot stage 3 heads to the ets 225s when they come in.  This way everyone can see if it is worth the difference b/t a $1300 set of heads and a $2500 set of heads.  Both heads will be flow checked the same day so they will be no way one company can say I did something to make the other head better..

I look forward to seeing those flow bench results and i'll make my decision then. Can you send me horse power #'s ET performance. Thanks.

B/f anyone gets the wrong idea,  I am not bad mouthing et just saiding I would like to have my heads.  I have a flow bench setup to compare my patriot stage 3 heads to the ets 225s when they come in.  This way everyone can see if it is worth the difference b/t a $1300 set of heads and a $2500 set of heads.  Both heads will be flow checked the same day so they will be no way one company can say I did something to make the other head better..

Please post your results. Awesome info. My next step is heads...perfect timing.

:thumbs:

that should be a funny comparison. the ET's will BLOW those out of the water. not sure what you are waiting for the heads for, the flow numbers are on their site and they are CNC'd. I suppose a back to back on the flow bench is the best way though.

from what I've seen the ET's are the premier head on the LSX market. by far the best and not really that expensive. AFR's are farily close, but they dont' offer near the options with runner and chamber volume.

and as far as them taking a long time, it sux, but its a new product and demand is way more than they were expecting. I'm sure you'll be very happy with them.

Archived