The Silverado SS's little brother

GBass

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With no news of a 2007 SSS so far, and with SVT doing their lukewarm Explorer Sport Trak, it would seem logical to produce this truck. LS2 and LS7 options---and maybe a supercharged 4.2

But where logic begins is where GM quits, which is why their co is in the trouble it is in...

The only issue I have with the Colorado is the headlight and turn signal lamp need to be flipped. The headlights should be on top.

I agree. When the Avalanches came out they had the same configuration, then in about 2 years they converted to a silverado front end. I do, however, still love it the way it sits!

Korey

I would have bought one of those in a second if it were available back at the time I was in the market for a truck and got the SSS. I actually drove the Colorado Extreem(ly boring). The salesman actually gave me a double take when I told him the Colorado was lame and uneventfull. Two words that totally would not apply to the CSS concept! :chevy::eek:

I also bought an 05 Extreme. I bought it for work, and for the fuel economy. I like it, the styling is pretty nice. But you can bet your ass I would buy the Colorado SS if it becomes available. The concept truck is damn near perfect. But for now I will be happy with both trucks. :cool:

Wiz

i would even consider buying one if they put the 4.8L using the 5.3L's aluminum block and a 4L70E. the L33 would be a nice choice also if they weren't so big on the power being a problem.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll definitely buy one. Someone said about a supercharged 4.2... wasn't the V6 a 4.3 or did they change something? Either way I think the 4.2/3 or 4.8 would be awesome if supercharged... light plus the first mod could be a pulley swap

Archived