Silverado Z06

mbpsychoSS

That's funny - he probably parked my truck last month - I got married at the Hotel DuPont. But mine's not to be mistaken for a Z06.

Anyway, if it was a blue truck, it is the guy who bought my SS wheels and tires. He had a 2wd E/C that was dark blue, and he was putting ZO6 badges and '04 Z16 Commemorative Edition stripes on it (with the carbon fiber). He hadn't done it when I last saw him, but maybe he has. He also bought and installed my old SS exhaust. And he was from DE.

Small world ..............Congrats on getting married , he calls me every time he parks a valued car or truck , and he is a excellent and careful driver , cone the high end vehicles .

Ps he and his friend works there , J is 6'6 and he parks too , forgot to mention the door handles are on the outside of the rear doors

Ps he and his friend works there , J is 6'6 and he parks too , forgot to mention the door handles are on the outside of the rear doors

If the truck was dark blue, then it definitely was the guy who bought my wheels and exhaust. I stated in my earlier post that he had an E/C, but your post reminded me that he had the crew cab. I remember because he got all 4 20" wheels and tires in the back seat!

• 3 weeks later...

HMM i actually seen a black silverado with michigan plates the other day that had chevrolet written in cursive <<<still can spell. And it had the corvette flags after it in three plaes on the truck... driver door passenger door and the lower left hand side of the tail gate.

Archived