update on twin turbo setup

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes the oil sandwich we were going to use did not work.. we were informed from transdapt that it would work for our application. we are gonna tap the pan. so we have to change some lines around and it will be good to go.. zippy i hear you got out to get the tranny from the shop sorry i had to work allday so i couldnt get out there.. did u check out the setup what did you think also get with me let me know whats up and how much i need to get to you...

zippy came to the shop tonight and put a basic tune on it tonight just good enough to get me to the exhaust shop in the morning and to the show this weekend.. next weekend the fun begins!! thanks again zip

I can't wait to see it this weekend at Autorama. :D

greg what day are u coming out?? or are u going to be there all weekend? i should be down there around 3 or a little after on saturday and allday on sunday..

zippy came to the shop tonight and put a basic tune on it tonight just good enough to get me to the exhaust shop in the morning and to the show this weekend.. next weekend the fun begins!! thanks again zip

not a problem. first time using some new software too.

Archived