update on twin turbo setup

we have been pushing to get this kit done.. we both work regular jobs so we are trying our hardest to get this truck out before the snow hits for good but i thought i would share some updated pics of what we got done this weekend..

as you can see we have the oil lines run now.. they are not in there permanent spot but they are hooked up.. need to do some adjusting yet..

post-6405-1132531346_thumb.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:cheers:  Very cool, keep us updated regularly

will do.. really dont have that much left.. heat shields need to be fabbed up, finish the oil lines, we tacked the induction today, that is going to the welder monday or tuesday.. hope to have it back reguardless by wednesday.. thursday is thanksgiving so we will take a break.. friday saturday and sunday will be devoted to the truck with some more pics and possibly a sound clip if all goes well..

We plan to make a dual cold air kit for the system that will be an option. Since the project took longer than we had expected, we went that route to get it running so we can start testing. We still have to add up everything to see where the kit will be priced at. About all that I have left is making heat shields and wiring in the electric fan control.

Archived