......JUST IN......

ssjonathan

I just got a call from the dealer. They just got their first Trailblazer SS in today. He of course wants me to come test drive it. I hope to get there in time tonight. I will let you all know how it goes. It is silver with Black leather interior. I sure wish my SSS came with black leather interior. It looks sweet!!!

:chevy:

I just got a call from the dealer. They just got their first Trailblazer SS in today. He of course wants me to come test drive it. I hope to get there in time tonight. I will let you all know how it goes. It is silver with Black leather interior. I sure wish my SSS came with black leather interior. It looks sweet!!!

:chevy:

:tear: jealous :(

I just test drove a TBSS on Saturday and the DIC did say Trailblazer SS. The only thing really stopping me from trading for the TBSS is the crappy plastic interior. I like the seats but everything else just seems cheap. The dealer had a red tag price of $33,xxx which included $2500 rebate.

Well it turns out that it is a Media Demo. So I couldn't test drive it but it looked very nice. I can really picture the black though. I still don't understand the single exhaust. I have heard that it restricts some HP, but that seems like BS because every dual exhaust I have installed on the Gm v8's has increased the HP. The corvettes have it!!!! Besides that I like the styling!!!! :chevy:

I drove by my dealer tonight, and they have 2 TBSS's there one in white the other black. The black one had chrome vents on the front bumper, and sticker was $41,870.. The white one didn't have a sticker on it. I like them, but I am more a truck guy than a SUV.

Archived